Thursday, May 4, 2017

PCR American Doll Adventures YouTube Channel!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting for a few days... It feels like weeks to me honestly because I've been so consumed with a project I've been working on. What project you ask? Well...



I started a YouTube Channel for the blog!! I've considered making one for a while now but really had no idea how to go about it and it was just one more thing to add to my ever expanding list of things to do etc. However last week I started playing around with the 'movie' editing software on my phone and some of my photos and before I knew it, I was posting videos to YouTube. Be careful what stream you dip your toe into sometimes, eh? Hahaha. All of the videos posted are just photos you've likely already seen on the blog if you've read it a while. However, I have to tell you that somehow they seem to take on new life when you view them on a huge screen on YouTube. (We stream YouTube through our Xbox so I am able to see them on our large flat screen) Not trying to 'brag' by saying that, I am just being honest with you. I literally, despite having been the one who even took the photos and edit them etc, was transfixed by watching them. LOL How silly is that? Perhaps it was just be because I love love love dolls? But you can see all the little details so well and such. It was so fun to watch... So I have quite a few posted after a frenzied weekend of video making. They aren't as perfected and polished as they perhaps will be in six months but for now, they are kind of fun. 

Going forward my aim will be to take more photos than I have done before with the YouTube videos in mind. I won't do actual stop motion because that's way too time consuming as it takes like 300 photos for one minute of film and lets get real. I don't have that kind of time. But I'll plan to do progressive motion shots that, set in motion, will be fun to watch. I hope. Hahaha. I don't have any 'aspirations' for the YouTube channel any more than I did at the outset of writing this blog. It just seemed like the natural next step and so I took it. I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I did making them. 

Here is the link:

So far the 'titles' include the following. Go check them out if you have time. If you like what you see, be sure and subscribe and maybe even share with your Doll loving friends! 

Better run!
Till Next Time!
XXOO 
Heather 






















No comments:

Post a Comment