Sunday, January 21, 2018

Drawing For Sophia's Soda Fountain Set for 18 Inch Dolls!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

This January has seemingly flown by... I feel like it was just New Years and here we are, over half way through the month. I decided this month I would do a drawing for Sophia's Soda Fountain Set for 18inch dolls. I love Sophia's Doll items, they are so cute and made so well... So I thought I'd share a set with one of my sweet doll friends!!


In this set you get two 'sodas' and two fruity drinks for your doll house!


How do you enter drawing? Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!! Just like last time, you just go and 'like' the PCR American Doll House Facebook Page and share the post there about the contest on your own Facebook page. That's it, super easy!

 I will draw the name of the contest winner on Sunday January 28, 2018 at  6:00PM CST.

*Contest only open to people in the United States or APO addresses due to postage costs!!* (Sorry international readers, I only have so much money to devote to my little blog here)


So good luck to my sweet readers!!


Hope this finds you having had a lovely Sunday!!

XXOO
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment