Monday, January 29, 2018

Walmart My Life As Doll Backdrops in the Doll House!!

Hi Doll Friends!!

Ever since I told you about the My Life As Doll Backdrops from Walmart, I kept thinking about them and regretting I didn't pick up at least one or two.... So, the other day, I was in town and needed milk and... So... I went to Walmart to get it and... 


I bought my two favorites of the backdrops. I am so glad I did!!


Because they are pretty nifty!! This one, obviously, is the 'kitchen' one. What I love about it is that it has 'windows' in the door and a regular window too which makes it look much more 'real' I think. 


Like I mentioned in that other post, I think they are a tiny bit short because as you can see here with my Tolly Tot Rose, she has 'just enough' room to be in the photo. So it's all about the angle you take the photo from really. As you can see she's standing on the 'floor' that came with my Jupiter Doll House which worked out rather well... I have it set up in front of my Doll Penthouse Main Floor, you can see the wallpaper with the Holly Hobbie type dolls on it. 


Here we have Tyler in front of the outdoor scene. I have him standing on my grass panels and it looks pretty realistic I think. 


See? Here is how it looks when it 's set up... 





The scenes work perfectly with the 14 inch dolls... Aren't they cute?




Here they are in the kitchen. 




Another great use for the backgrounds is to make an 'outdoors' for the Jupiter Doll House. Doesn't it look real? So cool!


Here is the beach/boardwalk scene! Perfect, right? 



Then we have the 'stage' background... 


Isn't it fantastic? I think it looks so real! Fun!


Better run!
XXOO
Heather













1 comment: