Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Grass Panels For American Girl Dolls From eBay!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends,

I had an eBay purchase show up today in the mail. A few weeks ago, I found these "grass" foam mats on eBay and ordered a few to see if they'd be good for the dolls. I've been trying to think of some good option for taking 'outdoor' photos inside the house but always figured any sort of artificial turf would be hard to stand the dolls on... So when I saw these for about $2.50 each, I figured "Why not try and see how they work?"


My only regret is that I only bought three! I didn't want to throw away money if they were junk. So I think I'll pick up at least three more for my "outdoor" scenes inside this coming winter! How fun! It took about two weeks from when I ordered them till they got to my door so... I'll keep you posted! I might just try and set up a scene with the three I got... We shall see...?


So if you are also looking for some turf for your outdoor scenes, this might be a great idea for you! 

Till Next Time!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment