Saturday, September 30, 2017

My Life As Doll Cleaning Set and Ironing Board Set

Hi Doll Friends!

Clear back in August, we took a little road trip and while we were gone, I went to the local Walmart. While there, I got a couple of accessories sets from the newer released My Life As Doll line. 



Then I tucked them away to open and review later... And... Kind of forgot them. Teehee. It's a hazard of being a doll blogger I suppose. Hahaha. 


So here I am to show you the sets I got. I got the 'Ironing Play Set' and the "Cleaning Play Set" (That I can't find on the website anymore?) 



They are both super cute sets!!


Here is Lisa Doll with the ironing set in front of the washing machine at the Doll House I think the iron is my favorite part but the spray bottle is pretty adorable too!


I love the floral top of the ironing board! So accurate! 


Here is Angela with the other set. It is super! It has so many items for being under $6.00. I have considered, in the past, buying Our Generation's Car Wash Accessories Set just because it has a squeegee and a microfiber wash mit... and this set has both! Woot! Now the dolls can wash the car and the vespa's with ease!


Here is Angela ready to go clean the bathroom. Wish her luck!


Here are Lisa, Florence and Angela getting everything spic and span. So, these are pretty fantastic sets for the money and if you can locate them at the regular price, they are a great deal! I say that because it's insane how much people mark this sort of thing up to on eBay starting around this time of year...!! I suppose it's the rule of supply and demand. Sadly not everyone lives close-by a Walmart and so have to rely on eBay. I suppose it's better than not being able to buy it when you want it though, right? 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment