Sunday, September 24, 2017

Bitty Baby Bed and Bathtub Goodwill Find!

Greetings and Salutations!

So... I apparently have developed a bit of a problem. I can't seem to keep walking when I see American Girl Doll items at Goodwill. Even, apparently, ones that are made for Bitty Baby and the 18inch American Girl dolls. Because...


When I saw these items at Goodwill last week, I put them in my cart without a second thought. It was less than $6.00 for all of it! How could I not? 


The bed was $2.99 as you can see on the sticker here...


The tub was $1.99! 


They both looked like they were basically brand new! 


I plan to give the tub away to a friend who has little girls who would love it!


I haven't decided what I'll do with the little baby doctor bag. I had a thought that I'd put it on eBay and sell it and if I made any profit, I could spend it on doll stuff I am interested in. Only problem? I am really really bad about buying stuff to put on eBay and then it sits and sits. So... This time I decided to risk it.


When I decided to buy the Bitty Baby bed I was hoping that it would make a cute bed for my 14inch dolls like Heart for Hearts and Our Generation Little Friends. So tried it out...


And it worked perfectly!!

I even figured out I could use the little drawer that's below the bed as a trundle bed! Score!!


Then, just to test a suspision... I tried out an 18inch doll in the bed... And... She fit too!!


Here is the bed in a recent post all set up in the doll bedroom!


How fun! I love Goodwill finds!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment