Sunday, September 3, 2017

Three Upcycled Doll Skirts From Baby Skirts!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

I have been at my sewing machine all weekend! I've made upcycled many doll clothes from baby clothes! I plan to take photos of a lot of them tomorrow but here is a small sample! I am posting this from my phone so it's mostly going to be a photo story for now... I've given the step by step about upcycling doll clothes from baby onesies before. I'll come back and post a linky to that soon. Here is a photo step by step for now. 

Happy Labor Day Weekend!
XO
Heather

**UPDATE September 4, 2017**

Here is a link to one of my past blog posts explaining how to upcycle skirts into doll skirts.


So go make your dolly some new duds from some old baby clothes... It's so much fun and so easy. 

XXOO
Heather




















No comments:

Post a Comment