Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My Life As Doll Doll Bed and Chair Clearance Finds!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

About a month ago, when all the new My Life As Doll items were coming out at Walmart I took a little Doll Shopping Spree. During that shopping trip, I found last seasons bed for only $5.00!!


So I took photos of Frann with the bed in what I will now consider Frann's Bedroom and made a YouTube Video of Frann Doll Getting Ready For Bed. Then, after finishing the video and posting this blog draft... I kind of forgot that I hadn't ever posted the blog post about it! Oops! That's the trouble with having so many different social media outlets! Sometimes you forget what you've shared where! You know what I mean??


So anyway, back to the bed. It's really pretty cute especially for $5.00. If I'd have been able to get two of them, they even stack to make bunk beds. I am really curious if this seasons will stack with last seasons? The new one is white and also very cute... 




Pretty straitforward... It came with a little cardboard sleeve around the middle.


It comes with a mattress, a blanket, and two pillows. 


See? Here is a photo on the cardboard sleeve explaining how you can make them into bunk beds if you want to. 


I also got the teal 'modern' chair around the same time... It was $7.00 and I love how well they match! 


So my idea is that this will be Frann Doll's very own room in the Doll House. Most of the dolls have to share but I think she deserves her very own space. Isn't it a cute room? 








I better run!
Till Next Time!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment