Thursday, September 14, 2017

"Boyfriends" Shirt Dress Upcycle from Baby Sized Shirt

Hi Doll Friends,

I've been on quite a roll lately with upcycling doll clothes!! My latest project? This little 'Boyfriend's Shirt" dress I upcycled from a baby sized dress shirt.


As you can see, it's 'dress' length and the sleeves are still a bit too long and so I rolled them up. I used to live in my boyfriend's shirts when I was in High School because I thought it was cool and so that was the inspiration for this project. 


As you can see, all I did was take the shirt in by a bit both on the body of the shirt and the sleeves. The size of the shirt is a 3month size. 


I think it came out pretty cute. Still not sure what I am going to do about the 'too long' sleeves but for now I think they look cute rolled up. When I dress a doll in this outfit, I will add a belt at the waist to make it a bit more stylish.


Upcycling doll clothes from baby clothes is so much fun and so simple!! I have been working on a Fashion Show of all the items I've been making lately... I am hoping to get that finished up by the weekend so stay tuned! 

Better run! 
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment