Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My Life As Doll Items On Clearance At Walmart!

Hi Doll Friends!!

In my last post I told you about the Dolls recently having some adventures at the beach. Well, in some of those photos you may have noticed a neat beach lounge chair that Spectrum was sitting in? Well, part of what inspired me to do the beach scenes at all was that I had gone to Walmart and that little chair was on clearance for only $5.00. My only regret is I only bought the one... But I am always worrying about space in my Doll Room and trying to be reasonable. 





Here is the chair right after I got it home. As you can see, it's made very much like the 'real' chairs of the same sort. 




It was only after I got the chair home and looked again at this photo that I thought "I could've stacked them and two wouldn't have taken up much more room than one!?" Blah. Oh well, I have other beach chairs and honestly I'd have to set up a pretty huge beach scene for two of them to fit in well...


They also had a few items for the mini-My Life As Dolls on clearance. 


This table and chair set is so cute! But I am determined not to 'start' collecting 'mini-doll-sized items or I will certainly run out of room in the Doll House!


I love the colors of this kichen... When I got mine (which has since found a new home with a good friend for her granddaughters dolls) it was in purples and I think these colors are more 'realistic'.  


This was cute and on clearance too but... too big to store I think!


Several dolls on clearance... 


Then I looked at the non-clearanced MLA items... I think this is a cute set but I already have a picnic table from Our Generation and... Again.. Space. Lord help me if I ever get a huge house because all bets will be off and I'll have all the things
Heeheehee.


So many cute outfits!


And other cool doll items...!


Another thing I saw was something I'd seen recently reviewed by Kewpie83... Hello Kitty and Care Bear motif ensembles for Barbies! I wondered "Would they fit the mini dolls?" Hmmm...


Here are some of my favorites of what I saw...



So I bought this one... To see... I haven't opened it up yet but I'll let you know what I find when I do. So cute!!



And speaking of mini-dolls, I did find this clothes pack for them and bought it. It was $7.00 and I have the same set for 18" dolls so I couldnt' help but buy it. Now my dolls and some of their mini's will be able to wear identical outfits! Fun!


Better run!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment