Thursday, June 28, 2018

Udderly Adorable Calf By Maplelea Joins the Doll Barn!

Doll Friends!

Aaaaaand... We have livestock in the Doll House Village Barn! Yeah... I got a windfall of money and I may or may not have gone a bit crazy over at Maplelea on Amazon
Teehee.


How could I not though, right? Udderly Adorable calf is right!


Here's how she arrived, in this pretty blue box. At first I was like "How on earth could they fit her in this box?"


Leonie and Saila wondered the same thing! 


Until we opened the box and... Aha! Her little legs bend. How funny. She looks like she's sleeping in the box, eh? 


I bent out her legs (they have an armature) and stood her up and... 
Oh. So. Cute.




It also came with this adorable jeans and tshirt outfit with cow printed socks. It includes some journal pages to put in your Maplelea doll notebook about the calf too. 


Leonie said "We should let your sister wear the outfit first since she just got here from Canada!" 


"That's a great idea! She'll love that!" replied Saila


So, not a bad little set if you have a little girl who is an aspiring or practicing farm girl... Or if you're a collector like me who loves cute props for her Doll Photos too. The outfits from Maplelea usually cost around $20 and the set is $45 which makes the calf about $25. Pretty reasonable for a toy like this... I will say I wish she were a tiny bit more realistic looking but... Honestly with stuffed doll pets, it's just a take what you can get sort of thing. It would be fun if they made a cow in the hard plastic like the Battat horses... Eh? 


She's pretty adorable though! What should I name her? I keep thinking Elsie because that's the only cow name I ever remember hearing. Do you have any ideas? Let me know in comments. Do you have any pets for your dolls?


Better run. Have a happy Thursday!
XXOO
Heather


2 comments:

  1. She is cute. She kinda looks like she has Dalmatian patches. What about Patches since she has black patches all over? Love your Blog so much. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PERFECT!! Done!! Thanks! I am so using that. Patches is perfect! <3 I've meant to come back and say but hate to try and answer comments from my phone. :)

      Delete