Friday, August 17, 2018

Happy Back To School!

Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!

I've been meaning to get here all week to say:

Happy Back To School Week!!


I made two YouTube video's about back to school... One with Alyssa getting ready and another with Angie getting ready. They were so much fun to make... But I am having a hard time crossing all my t's and dotting all my i's lately with regards to getting each post across all platforms. Did I mention I even created an excell spreadsheet to try and keep better track. I noticed a huge blatant omittance from the blog that made it to YouTube recently when I was trying to find a post to link to about the Joslyn! I'd made a YouTube of it but never posted about it here. Which is a shame because those photos were long ago deleted off my phone!! I digress...

My point in this post is to wish those of you returning to school a great first week and to those of you sending Littlies to school a fantastic first week too!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather










No comments:

Post a Comment