Monday, August 13, 2018

American Girl Doll eBay Clothes Score!!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

Just in time for Back To School, I found some great deals on eBay for some fabulous doll clothes from American Girl Doll!! And at prices I still can't quite believe!! M.J. (girl on far left) is already wearing one of the outfits!!


See what I mean? Notice the last one for $21 was for four outfits!! One wasn't American Girl Doll but otherwise everything is! 



I've always wanted Julie's Meet Outfit!! I am 'borrowing screenshots from American Girl Wiki to give you information about the outfits. Some of them were mismatched in the listings but I got some amazing pieces!!

















The sweet seller said, since I was paying so much shipping, she was going to throw in an extra outfit and it was this adorable cat costume!! Awesomeness!!





A lot of the items I got I stocked into this Doll Wardrobe that I got at Goodwill recently for only $5.99. I'll have to make a blog post about that soon! So much fun because it means I can kind of make a 'walk in closet' for the dolls and stock it with different seasons of clothes! How fun! I added a lot of clothes I already owned and some from my recent Craigslist AG Score so I would be a good closet for back to school! I've made a few videos about dolls getting ready for school for YouTube and this was a really fun prop for that! Here is a link to Alyssa Getting Ready For School and for Angie Getting Ready For School. How funny, guess I didn't mean to choose two dolls with A names, it just sort of worked out that way. Don't ask me 'how' I choose which dolls will be in videos and/or blog posts...? I mean I obviously have my favorites like Josh Doll, Frann Doll, Vito Doll, Lilly Doll and Pamela Doll and and and... (Since they are based on real people I love I can't help but love them a little more, eh?) So they are frequent flyers in my posts but otherwise I just sort of glance around the Doll Room and consider who hasn't been in a post in a while... I do try and rotate them fairly and I can tell from how a doll is dressed when the last time I added them to a post. Rambling. But that's how I choose who get's to come out and play, totally randomly. Teehee. 


The shoes and the boots are AMAZING!! I am so totally stoked. I can't wait to dress the dolls in these amazing American Girl Doll items! What a great score!!

XXOO
Heather

2 comments:

  1. The clothes that followed you are look amazing. They are the best quality that I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are fantastic! I am looking forward to using them in many scenes in the future!!! <3 <3 Looking forward to chat on Saturday!!

      Delete