Thursday, August 16, 2018

Newly Designed Battat Glitter Girl Elula Arrives At The Doll House!!

Hi Doll Friends!!

So I've been stopping by Target Stores more often lately given that it's 'new doll merchandise season'... Hoping to either 1) see new stuff in person to either buy it or show it to ya'll and 2) find great clearanced deals of last years stuff. So, after church last night, I needed milk and, two-birds-one-stone, I ran by Target to get it. Of course I went by toy department... I do it all for you dear reader!! *giggles* 
What do I find but...

The newly designed Battat Glitter Girls!!

And of course I bought one... Are you kidding me? LOL
They've never had Glitter Girls at Target's in my area... I've only ever been able to buy them on Amazon. So... It's pure self discipline that I didn't buy two! Heeheehee...


I literally have like two minutes to get this posted because it's school days now and I have to go herd the cats wake up my teenagers for school. So this will have to be a bit of a photo show and tell... But She is so cute!! She had bendable arms!! So much fun!! I have three of the 'old style' Glitter Girls and am pretty sure I'll get the other three in this style. This is the first. Teehee...

































Till next time!!
XXOO
Heather


1 comment: