Wednesday, August 8, 2018

My Life As Doll Bathroom Set In The Doll House!


Doll Friends!!

I found one!! I found one!! I found the new My Life As Doll Bathroom Set from Walmart!!!


It's fantastic!!! Really, they did a great job on this. I've long looked Julie's Bathroom from American Girl Doll and pined over having one myself... But really if I am spending $195 on a bathroom it's going to be the one I actually take showers in myself. Haha. I even 'made' a bathroom for my own doll house that's gone through many 'updates' over the years. However I always wanted a 'shower' in my doll bathroom because, let's get real, more people take showers than take baths so... Or at least in my house/world.  


So My Life As Doll releasing one for $39.99...? Well, even if I already had a bathroom in the Doll House, that had to happen. It was the thing I was most excited about of all the things I've seen My Life As Doll come out with this year and I am so stoked to have found it. I suspect it'll be a 'hot toy' and harder and harder to find as we go towards Christmas. Perhaps I'll be wrong and they'll, for once, have enough made to meet demand. I'll hope so!!


Here is Heather Doll reading the back of the box. 



Here is the back of the box so you can see the whole thing. 


Here is the UPC. I have found that some people want the UPC in order to locate the items in the store...? I am not internet savvy enough to know how to do this but in case you are, here you go. 


Here is the front of the box. 


Here are the accessories it comes with; a cute toothbrush, tube of toothpaste, a cup, conditioner and shampoo! All the essential items for your doll to get ready for the day!


The toilet really 'flushes'. If you want to see it in action, there is a great YouTube video of it by Chloe's Playroom


The lights work as well! So fun!


It was pretty easy to get out of the box especially compared to some set's I've unboxed before. Just a few zip ties to cut....


There is one here too... and the toilet is held in place by:


a zip tie and...


This little dohickey. I imagine they had to 'bolt' it in so it wouldn't shift around or fall out of package. But just know it's there so your little one doesn't get frustrated when the "toilet won't come out of the shower!!"



There are clear bands at both the tie and the...


curtain rings to keep it from moving around. 


This was weird... The bands were 'stuck' in the wall... Not sure if it just mine or not and naturally I cut them off as close to the wall as I could but... Like I say, weird.


The cabinet is taped shut so it won't open in packaging and get damaged or broken. 


Same with the toilet. The tape comes off very easily though and leaves no sticky residue. 


So here it is, all set up!


As I was taking photos of Heather Doll in the mirror I giggled in mirth because the mirror, being a 'toy' mirror and not actual glass (because: toy!) the effect is a bit like the fun house mirrors in the carnivals I went to as a child. It distorts your image just a bit... So... Naturally I took like five photos to show you what I mean and giggle with me. Heather Doll won't mind you laughing at her, she laughed too. ;) 





Ok... I'll stop. Heeheehee...


Heather Doll is going to brush her teeth in the cute sink!


Good oral hygiene is so important! Teeth, you only get two sets! Take care of them! Eh?


The toothbrush is cool in that it has a handle that lets the doll hold it. Neat!


When she was done, Heather put the items in the little cupboard. She likes her bathroom to be tidy after all. 


She wanted to show you the shower so don't mind her being in there with her clothes on!



The shower curtain closes well and covers everything. Yes, Heather Doll is in there. 


The toilet is cute... Like the review by Chloe's Playroom said, you can't really get the dolls to sit on the toilet like they would if there were actually, well, you know, using the toilet. But I don't think too many doll photos will be taken of my dolls sitting on the loo so for me it's not that big a deal. 


I love that the toilet seat actually goes up and down. Awesomeness! Not just the lid to the toilet but the seat as well! 


Heather Doll says "Don't forget to put the seat down!" 


So... I think this is a great set especially for the price... Snap one up for your dollies and I am sure they'll love it!

Better run!
XXOO
 Heather 

3 comments:

  1. Heather, this is soooooo cute! I don't think I'll ever get to see it in person, so I enjoyed looking at all your neat photos. It's a fantastic set for the price! I did buy Julie's bathroom. I had to. lol I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loretta! I think they did a great job with it too!! Thanks for the kind words about my photos! Your encouragement means a lot!! I do have so much fun taking them!! XOXO

      Delete