Saturday, February 2, 2019

Our Generation Room To Grow Greenhouse

Doll Friends!

Our Generation has done it again! I just saw this online and had to come share... It's called the Our Generation Room To Grow Greenhouse! I can't find it for sale yet but isn't it amazing? Good golly... I am going to need another house if they keep this up. Cos with it's stained glass window I don't know how I am going to keep from wanting it... Just so cute! I imagine it's to match up with the newest Doll of the Year from American Girl, Blair Wilson... Don't you? They seem to know what American Girl Doll is up to because last year they had the Astronaut Dolls.  

Better run! 
XXOO
Heather








7 comments:

  1. Did you hear about google plus shutting down in April?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I saw a Myfroggystuff video on a Barbie sized version of this.....
    Chelsea Tiki hut, it was the chair, close but different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is already on my wishlist. And yes, they come up with cute accessories that match the girl of the year from American Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have removed this from the og dolls web site. Anyone know why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote to them and they wrote back. They say that there were some productions issues and they had to stop production. Now they don't know when it will be out.

      Delete
  5. I asked OG on their facebook and they replied that it would be out Fall 2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I cannot wait!!! I was looking at it today.

      Delete