Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Blaire Wilson! American Girl Doll Of The Year 2019!


Doll Friends!

I am sure if you read this blog, you're probably 'in' to dolls enough to know that American Girl Doll released their 2019 Doll of the Year today. Her name, in case you haven't heard, is Blaire Wilson. I had decided, really, with Z Yang, that I would not likely be buying any more American Girl Dolls because I just can't see the quality being so much better than, for instance, Our Generation Dolls, that are much much cheaper. 

American Girl Doll must have my number... Or something. Because I really like Blaire's little story! She's a farm girl who likes to plan parties and cook healthy food. What's not to love about that? Not to mention she's really pretty. Someone on one of my Doll Groups on Facebook mentioned that she reminds them of the The Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond and I agree. Although Ree grew up in the city and married the country life (she wrote a whole book about it, I even read it!). I used to read Pioneer Woman clear back in the days when she was 'only' a blogger and I remember her first cookbook being this huge deal to all of us fans and.... She's just grown into the fabulous brand that she is by being her lovely self. Oh... Wait... What was I talking about again? Hahaha.

Blaire! What do you think of her? Do you think you'll get her? I know I want her little shorts overall set at the very least.

Better run. Time to make lunch! Wasn't it just 6am?
XXOO
Heather 



1 comment:

  1. I love her outfits and her ANIMALS so I bought the piglet. I adore the piglet....but I will not be buying Blaire. I have NO MORE ROOM!

    ReplyDelete