Friday, January 4, 2019

Citi Pals Dolls Marked Down To Under $10 Last Week...!


Doll Friends!

It's not my fault!! 
When dolls are marked down lower than it costs to buy the outfits they are in...
I can't help myself. I got these last week when I went to Sam's Club... One of the days? I don't remember which. I almost hate to show you this because I am 99.9% certain they've sold out by now. 


I'm gonna have to be able to explain to you why I have nearly every single one of the City Pal's Dolls though! Hahaha!



So here are my most recent three... The left one I paid $14.81 for the other day Then when I went back, they'd dropped to $9.71. I couldn't help myself but to buy the next two I really wanted. 


They are so cute! I couldn't get the one on the left to stand up in the boots she came in no matter how hard I tried. So, she's barefoot. I don't have names for them yet... I'm sure I'll think of something. I've begun a little 'list' of possible name possibilities with names of people I admire or know and love, or both. I figure it's only a matter of time before the right doll strolls into the Doll House needing a name. Eh?


Outtake photo! LOL

Have a great weekend!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment