Thursday, January 24, 2019

Twin Day At School With Bili 18Inch Doll Clothes!


Hi Doll Friends!!

Recently I told you about Bili 18inch Doll Clothes and joked, at the time, that I might buy a second set because how much fun would it be to have 'twin' outfits in the Doll Wardrobe?


So... I totally did it. Heeheehee... I got some of the dolls dressed up for 'Twin Day at School" which is what I called my Youtube Video of the same











I didn't get all the outfits in the set into this post but I kind of ran out of room in my 'doll classroom' background. Speaking of, the background here is the combo of four of the classroom backdrops from My Life As Dolls put together in a way that it looks like one really large classroom. Or I hope that's what it looks like. Haha.


It was a lot of fun to get them dressed up and I think they look great! 






Out of time. I hope you enjoy the photos. I think these clothes are a really great deal and am glad I have two sets. I plan to change the 'accessories' on each doll to see how different they can look I think... Or that's the plan. We will see if I get it done. LOL


I better run. 
XXOO
Heather













1 comment:

  1. Your girls look so cute! I would have loved "Twin Day" back when I was in school. Of course, we wore uniforms at my school, so we all looked alike anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete