Monday, January 21, 2019

New My Life As Doll Accessory Sets At Walmart! Backdrops on Clearance!


Doll Friends!

It's that time of year again... When My Life As Doll has their 'out with the old, in with the new' season. I went to Walmart over the weekend and this is what I saw. Which is hysterical because I went to the My Life As Doll section thinking I'd buy the dolls a new outfit... And not a single outfit was there to be had. Ha! There was only that one lone t-shirt hanging forlornly on the top left hook... It must've misplaced its shorts or whatever the other part of the outfit was. 


So despite being a bit annoyed there were no outfits, I was glad to get to see the newest accessory sets they are bringing out this year. This is a Pet Rescue Set. It's pretty cute and I will probably end up buying it just to get the awesome medical bits in the bag of vet tools. I love those scissors! Otherwise it's mostly just duplicates of things I already have in the Doll House from other pet sets I've gotten in the past. 




This game set is pretty cute... The only reason I would want to buy it is to get those little 'card holders' because I have lots of board games in the Doll House already. 



This set is one that I think I remember them releasing in the past... Maybe arranged in a different way but I think I have. I have laptops and pens and water bottles... But I don't have a fidget spinner.... Hmmm....




In order to make room for the new they have to get rid of the old and so some of last years My Life As Doll stuff were on clearance. I am intrigued by the doll stand but not $9 intrigued... I just don't know how it would look in doll photos to have that on a doll? Have any of you bought it? I had a moment of pause with JoJo's Candy Shoppe... It really is pretty cute but I passed on it. 


 I think the Egg Chair is cute too but it's so lightweight I have never thought it would likely work very well with a doll in it. Obviously I've never tried it because I don't have one but... When you pick up the box you nearly throw it over your shoulder for expecting it to have more weight than it does. It's really lightweight. 


They had some mini-dolls on sale for $5.00 but MLA mini-dolls aren't my favorite... They make them a tiny bit bigger than the Lori Dolls by Battat or the AG Minis. Which almost makes them a tiny bit too big to be right scale to be '18 inch type' dolls for the dolls in the Doll House. Don't get me wrong, I have a few of them but they are 'enough'.  


What I couldn't pass up were the backdrops on clearance for $3.00 each. I had to talk myself out of buying more than one more of each of them cos I love me some backdrops! And, yes, that's still Thanksgiving set up in the background. LOL I set Christmas up in a different part of the Doll House and still never have gotten the Thanksgiving set pulled down. Nothing like having to dust dinner before I put it away! Hahaha! That's the nature of the holidays though, barely getting one packed up before the next one shows up. What's a girl to do? 

Gotta run!
Have a great week!
XXOO
Heather

PS Here is a box I saw at a thrift store that I carried around for at least 20mins before talking myself out of buying it because of space issues! It would've made a great 'pirates treasure' prop for doll photos but... Only so much space... Looking at it now I am like "Why did I talk myself out of it!?!?" But... Can't buy all the things... Eh?








1 comment:

  1. I bought a couple of the backdrops at our Walmart too! Ours were on clearance for $2!

    ReplyDelete