Monday, January 14, 2019

PZAS Toys Doll Clothes Wardrobe Sets Are An Amazing Deal!!


Doll Friends!

I've recently discovered some doll clothes that I think are just fabulous... Well priced, well made, cute & classic styles, coordinating wardrobe all for a reasonable price! 



I got the  PZAS Toys Doll Underwear Set first and it was on sale for $5.50 with the $4.00 off coupon that's still on there as I type this... They arrived in this adorable little 'suitcase' box! What a great gift this would be to a doll lover!! So many of my dolls have gone without undies because I just don't have enough pairs for everyone. So when I got this box I just went around my doll room picking up dolls that were going commando and put them on. I think when my Doll Mad Money is renewed I will pick up a few more sets especially if they keep that coupon on there! 



Here is how they are packaged when they arrive, don't they look just like the Hanes or Froot-O-Loom panties you see at Walmart? Love it!


Each pair is different and there are even some 'fun' panies like the darker purple flowered ones and the pink-zebra print ones. They come mostly in regular cotton but the pink-zebras and a few others were 'silky' material. I love that they even have little bows! Such attention to detail! They really are well made. 


Here is Electra modeling the white ones with a pink bow. Tolly Tot's (the brand Electra is) are a bit on the slim side, somewhere between American Girl/Our Generation and Journey Girls. 



So I tried them on one of my more 'full bodied' dolls to see how they fit and... They fit great! They are stretchy and so accomidated her just fine. So cute!


So next I figured I'd try some of their actual doll clothes... I started with the PZAS Toys Doll Clothes Seven Outfit Set. I forgot to take a photo of the front of the box but just imagine the same front as the panties box only it said "Complete Wardrobe Makeover Seven Outfit Set" Or something along those lines instead. 


I was blown away by the quality and the fact that each outfit was in it's own plastic bag! You could even buy a set and break it up between several girls to make fabulous party favor gifts for a doll party or something. 







When I saw how great a quality the seven outfit set was and the fact that the ten outfit set was had an $8.00 coupon on it...


And two days later I had the PZAS Toys Doll Wardrobe 10 Outfit Set in hand...


Same box type as the other two only larger. 


And again, every outfit was packaged separately inside a larger clear plastic bag. Awesomeness!


Then... As I was taking them out, I thought the prints looked familiar... I was delighted to discover that several of the fabric prints that were included in the seven outfit set were in the ten outfit set! How totally cool!! Talk about coordinated oufits! 



Aren't they just fabulous classic little outfits? And with the coupon they were like $2ish an outfit! Unreal. 




So naturally I grouped the like patterened fabrics together in the modeling groups. Here we have Brooklyn, Svetlana and Pamela modeling a pretty pink grouping. 




Here we have Frann, Lake (will-be-renamed), Myfanwy and Heather modeling a blue and teal grouping...



the tops and dresses all have velcro closures in back.


Here we have Panda, Pastel, Dare and Susannah modeling a flowered fabric grouping. 




Claretta, Dora, Courtney and Samantha-Noel are modeling these last few outfits besides the swimsuit. The two red patterned outfits actually seem to have a pair of matching panties in the panties set! How fun!



And Meeka is modeling the swimsuit! Dora and Samantha-Noel jumped in the first photograph so she'd feel less awkward... 


It's a cute swimsuit and fits well. 


So I don't think you  can go wrong with these adorable sets! 

Better run!
XXOO
Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment