Saturday, January 26, 2019

Pzas Toys Doll Clothes Disappeared From Amazon? **UPDATE Febuary 10, 2018 They Are Back!

Hi Doll Friends!

So... This is weird and kind of sad. I had some Pzas Doll clothes on my wishlist at Amazon and am anticipating some Doll Mad Money in near future so I went to decide which I wanted for sure and...
They. Were. Gone. 
Not just the ones I hadn't purchased yet but the ones I'd already purchased...? All of Pzas Doll Clothes just vanished. There is one single set (I think it's a three outfit set) listed but it's from Market place vendors. I couldn't even get the listings to pull up where it says "Currently unavailable"? So weird. So... I had to come tell you in case you were wanting to act on my recent recommendations of the clothes and couldn't find them. I am kind of bummed because the set I wanted was so cool. Oh well... I'm sure I'll find something to spend my Doll Mad Money on. Still, kind of stinks. 

I did find that there is a Pzas Doll Clothes Website and I am going to try and contact them to see where and if the Doll Wardrobes might be purchased in the future. I'll let you know what, if anything, I hear back. 




Better run!
XXOO
                                                                           Heather

UPDATE February 10, 2019
I checked again yesterday and they were back!! In fact, the 10 outfit set was marked $21ish and they have a $5 off coupon and so.... yes... I bought a second set! Twinsy Dolls outfits!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment