Friday, January 25, 2019

A Surprise Gift From A Friend! Citi Pals New York Neena Arrives At The Doll House!


Doll Friends!

I have the most fabulous friends! I have a friend who is not 'in' to dolls in any way other than to listen to my mindless ramblings about them when I do go on... Teehee. Anyway, I mentioned to her when I found the Citi Pals on deep clearance at Sam's that I now had every single one of them, two of one of them even, except New York Neena. I'd passed her up when the first round of clearance because I already had a blonde hair blue eyed Citi Pal and I was trying to be reasonable. Teehee. 


So my friend went to Sam's within days of the conversation and saw a New York Neena on clearance and bought one for me! Wasn't that the sweetest thing? I was so stoked! I unboxed her at my friends house and didn't think to take photos first but you've seen the boxes before I guess... Here she is after she came home to the Doll House with Salome who came to welcome her home. 




I just think these dolls are so sweet! Now I have every single one of them. Which I am glad for because I went to Sam's the other day and naturally they had zero toys. I wonder if they'll pick up the line at Walmart? Bring them back next year? One lovely thing about the internet is that they are available for purchase from secondary market by vendors who buy toys to resell. Some people malign such folks but I figure everyone has to make a living and I am personally glad to have hard to find dolls available even if they are inflated in price. Everyone's gotta eat. Eh? 

I better run!
XXOO
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment