Thursday, January 10, 2019

Doll Sized Sightings! Barnes & Noble Erasers & Pokemon 'Legos'! Glitter Girls Sweet Shoppe! New My Life As Doll Sets!


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

Just a few things I've spotted while out and about in the real world and online. First we have these cute little eraser foods I saw at Barnes and Noble. I love love love the little sushi set! So cute!




But I have plenty of doll sized food already and they were $6.95 a set so... I left them there. 



Also at Barnes & Noble I saw these little  doll sized 'Lego' type sets! They'd be fun for the boy dolls! Or the girls for that matter now that I say that... 



Next, online, I saw these photos of what I imagine is an upcoming item from Glitter Girls!



It's a Sweet's Shoppe! It reminds me a bit of the JoJo Siwa Candy Shop set that I never really was interested in buying because I have already had a Sweet Shoppe in the Doll House... I wish they'd have let you just buy the 'background' from that set because I'd have totally bought that but I digress... The Glitter Girl version is seemingly not for sale on Amazon yet but they do have a Donut Delivery Scooter and a little Scoop Of Yummy Treats outfit and it's on sale right now at nearly half regular price! I might just have to buy that because it's a pretty cute outfit and it also comes with all the little candies! 

When I just went to look for the link on Amazon to buy the Sweet Shop I noticed the Photo Booth! I wish they'd sell the accessories to that one too! There is also a listing for a Flower Carriage that I just noticed this moment too! 
Oh. So. Many. Cute. Doll. Items!




Then... I saw this somewhere on the InterWebs.... My Life As Doll is apparently starting to put out their new accessories sets for 2019 and I saw this game set...




There is also this 'Emergency Pet Rescue' My Life As Doll and below is the accessories set that will come separately as far as I know...


Do you think you'll get any of the new items? I don't think I'll likely get any of the large accessories sets myself but they sure are cute. I think I am going to go about fashioning my own version of a photo booth... I'd want it to be large enough to accomidate the 18inch dolls too and I don't think the Glitter Girl one will work for them. Rambling...

Better run!
XXOO
Heather

1 comment:

  1. It is not easy to suppress the dwaire to buy cute items. LOL

    ReplyDelete