Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Sam's Club City Pal's Dolls On Sale! Plus Interesting Doll At Thrift Store!


Doll Friends!
Real quick here! I've wanted to come tell you but between computer glitches and Christmas busy-ness, I just didn't get a chance... But on Sunday, Christmas Eve Eve, I went into Sams for some Christmas stuff (pie is so much easier to buy from them, eh?) and low and behold what did I see? The City Pal's were on sale for less than $15!! I may or may not have snuck another one into my cart. Teehee... I have to go back to Sam's tomorrow (the 27th) for something else and I am hoping *crossing fingers* that there are still a few left and I can pick up one more with some Christmas money I got. Teehee... So we shall see... Have you gotten one yet?


They also had these but they were not on sale yet...


Then I also saw this cute doll and cute doll bed at the thrift store the other day... I thought she was very interesting... But being that it was a few days out from Christmas I left them both there. 


Better run!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment