Sunday, December 2, 2018

New York Doll 18Inch Doll Shoes on Amazon! What A Great Deal!


Doll Friends!

Look what I found on Amazon? New York Doll Collection have released shoe sets that include six pairs of shoes! So, of course I had to order a set and check them out for you. (I do it all for you dear readers!! Heehee) Three sets of sneakers, two pairs of dress flats and sandals are included in this set. I think they are fabulous! I have only tried the dress shoes on so far but I can tell they are all top notch quality! They are such a great deal because they are less than $3.00 a pair! I will have to point them out in upcoming posts as I get them posted but I wanted to tell you about them in time for you to get some for Christmas if you wanted to outfit a doll with shoes! 


I really love the tall flowered sneakers and the blue shiny flats... But they are all super cute!

Better run!
XXOO
 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment