Sunday, February 10, 2019

Syracuse Meets Some Of The Doll Family!


Hi Doll Friends!

Syracuse recently arrived in the Doll House (Lotus-Onda Newyberry type doll) and so of course I had to take some photos of her meeting some of the Doll Family!!


Here is Syracuse is in the parlor...


She is joined by Kaleo Doll. By way, I looked and looked and looked for a post about when I converted Kaleo to a boy doll but couldn't find anything so... He is a Heidi Ott Faithful Friends Beth head and an Our Generation body. I love love love the face sculpt on Heidi Ott Faithful Friends but really dislike their body type because they can't stand on their own. So all of the Faithful Friends in my collection have been made over in to OG bodies. I digress... But I wanted to tell you who this doll was because I don't think you've seen him before? He's named after a group who's music I love... Kaleo is a band from Iceland and I discovered them right about the time I converted him and so it fit. 


Of course Frann Doll was there for to meet her! 



Then Heather Doll welcomed her. 



Kaleo, Frann and Heather talked story a little while until...



Josh Doll arrived to say Hi. 






The dolls in the Doll House didn't want to overwhelm her with too many hello's at once and so they just stopped there...


Syracuse thinks she is going to love the Doll House!

XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment