Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Frann and Eunju Doll Take A Walk In The Snow!


Hi Doll Friends!

We got a lot of snow on Monday and so I decided to take Frann Doll and Eunju Doll outside to take some doll photos! It was a lot of fun although sort of tricky... I had to be careful to not make any footprints of my own in the snow where I had them 'walking' but to have doll footprints instead. If that makes sense.


I think the photos came out pretty well! I made a little YouTube of them if you'd like to see it. 










I won't lie, I am really getting tired of the snow and cold... I suppose I feel this way every February so no surprise. I am looking forward to warmer days! The snow sure is pretty though. 


Here's an outtake!! LOL I had them all posed and literally, as I took the photo, Frann fell backwards! 

I better run!! 
Have a fantastic day!
XXOO
Heather



2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm glad to see them all bundled up warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real cute pictures! Is that Meh Lee? And who is the other doll?

    ReplyDelete