Thursday, August 4, 2016

Heather and Frann Go Play Tennis!

Hi Doll Friends!

Heather and Frann were looking through the sports equipment in the Doll House and came across the tennis rackets...


So naturally they decided to go play! They were delighted to find the two tennis outfits in the wardrobe too! 


Don't they look cute? Unfortunately they forgot to grab the camera on their way out the door to the tennis courts! They had a wonderful time though! Frann had more experience playing tennis than Heather and she gave her some great pointers! 

What are your Dollies up to today?
Better run!
Till next time!
XXOO 
Heather 



1 comment:

  1. Good sporting time! I feel as if I had gone playing tennis. How did you know that I would play tennis or badminton if I had free time? They really look cute with the same tennis outfit and shoes.
    My dollies? Just standing on the shelves hear and there. Sorry for my dollies not to make any events.
    They would understand me, though, being busy.

    ReplyDelete