Monday, November 6, 2017

Dog Leg Warmers From eBay Work For American Girl Dolls!


Hi Doll Friends!!

Sometimes I get the greatest ideas from my Doll Groups on Facebook! One of the members posted about how she'd found dog leg warmers at her local dollar store and how'd they'd worked for her dolls... Dog leg warmers? So I took to eBay to see if I could find any. 


Low and behold they had oodles of patterns and they weren't even that expensive. I'd kind of blown thru my Doll Mad Money so I only ordered one set. (This was a few weeks ago, they take a while to arrive...) 


I ordered the large and they were pretty perfect although I think an extra large might be better if you're planning on putting them over pants like I've done here...





So go grab yourself a few pairs of leg warmers! The nice bit is that you get two pairs in each package because dogs have four legs! LOL. These would make great stocking stuffers for the doll loving person in your life!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather


1 comment: