Friday, November 24, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving Doll Friends!!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with great food and lots of loved ones!! Sorry this isn't posting until Black Friday... I tried all day yesterday to get it to post and just didn't get it to go. Speaking of Black Friday, do you shop for it? I am much too crowd averse to try it myself especially now that there is the internet and I can usually get nearly as good as deals online as I can in stores. A lot of people love it though, all the fighting crowds and everything. If you're one of those, have a great time!! Or if you're like me, enjoy your shopping from your couch!

XOXO
Heather







1 comment:

  1. Heather Doll and Frann doll look gorgeous. Thank you for a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete