Sunday, November 26, 2017

Heather Doll Has A Birthday At The Doll House!

Greetings And Salutations Doll Friends!!

Last week was my Birthday... So naturally last week was Heather Doll's birthday as well. Right? A few of the dolls threw her a little party!



She got all manner of fabulous gifts!! Frann Doll bought her a bunch of Doll Clothes!!


AND a My Life As Doll! Thanks Frann Doll!!



Josh Doll, who loves to spoil Heather Doll, brought her two gifts! The first was in a huge American Girl Doll Store bag!! What could it be!?


It's the GOTY (Girl of the Year) Grace!! I really really wanted this doll! Thanks Josh Doll!!



She is fabulous!!


I can't believe you got me two!?



Oh my goodness!! Thanks so much Josh Doll! I love her too!!


Time for Cake!!



What a great party!



Indeed, Heather Doll and real Heather are very spoiled and blessed. It was a wonderful birthday! God is so good to me. 

By the way, I updated my iPhone yesterday and it was apparently the final nail in the coffin that was the Blogger App. I had been able to upload photos (with no words) there for the last six months or so but with this last update, it's been rendered completely incompatible. Come on Blogger! Get an update! Eh? So, I am figuring out a new way to upload photos... Always an adventure in the world of apps and updates, eh? So bear with me as I work out the kinks!!

Better run and get ready for Church. 
Have a great Sunday!
XXOO
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment