Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New 18" Dolls at Michael's!!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

I stopped in to Michael's today when I was in town. I generally stop there if I have time to treat myself (my dolls?) to a new pair of shoes or a pair of glasses or something with my 40% off coupon. It's cheaper than a Starbucks, right? Anyway... So I get back to the doll area and what to I see...? 


What is this???!! A new doll line?!?!!!


Aren't they pretty!!




I really like them!!


They had clothes too!


Even fancy dresses!


They also had some accessories!



Even hangers!



How exciting!!

I may or may not have bought one... Ok... You know I did! Here she is!


Back with an opening post as soon as possible! 

Till next time!
XXOO 
Heather 














1 comment:

  1. Oh... Heather,
    You are lucky enough to have wide range to choose dolls.
    We have only a few choices for dolls in Korea, like bobbis and local ones.
    If malls have diverse dolls line, I seem to stop by there every day.
    I have been wondering to buy Little Darling by Effner for months, but I just added Disney dolls, 16" and 5".
    The dolls that I know are them.
    After scrutinizing your blog, I will buy 18" dolls and widen my doll collection.

    ReplyDelete