Friday, August 18, 2017

Journey Girl Meredith Joins The Doll House!

Hi Doll Friends!!

It's. Not. My. Fault.

They put her on sale for $22.59 and I've always wanted a Meredith Journey Girl. 


I really love the outfit she arrived in too! Such a cute jacket and those socks! To die for!





I know, I know... I probably have too many dolls.... But, really, is there such a thiing? 




Her hair is so cute how it came I might leave it in this style a while....


Isn't she pretty? I am not sure what I am going to name her yet? Probably after one of my cousins who looks like her. 



I nearly forgot to take a photo of her with her bag!!


I am sure I'll be back soon with her outfit changed and starring in a YouTube video or something soon! Sorry for the slapdash nature of this blog post... Am buried in drafts that I've been meaning to get posted and so am trying to catch up some! 

Have a great weekend!
XXOO
Heather


1 comment:

  1. totally agree, no such thing as too many. A family's not complete unless all members are there, and not everyone arrives at the same time. Meredith is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete