Sunday, August 27, 2017

Our Generation Diner Sets From Target!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

As you may recall, last Saturday I went on a bit of a Doll Shopping Spree!! One of the things I purchased was two Our Generation Diner Accessories Set. I bought two because I feel like you kind of need at least two tables or it's not that much of a diner, you know what I mean? I really think the Our Generation Diner is super cute but also that it's way too huge an item for me to every really own. Just not practical because it's not like it breaks down to store away. So my idea was to just buy the accessories sets and make a diner of my own. So here are some photos from the diner I created with the two sets. 


I had Kylee and Meredith be the models!


Here are the sets in their boxes.



Out of the box but still in plastic...




These accessories are so so cute!!


I love all of it but I think my favorite parts are the napkin dispenser and the condiment holder. So adorbs!




Since I had two sets and the menus were printed in both English and Spanish, I hung one on each side on the wall. I used two cards behind them to make them pop and the little pictures of the gal from the set as photos for the diner. Cute I thought...!




See, here are the menus above the juke box.



So, you can make a whole diner with just two accessory sets if you have tables and chairs... Pretty nifty! Out of time! Better run!

Till Next Time!
XXOO
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment