Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Setting Up Heartland Doll House!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

I had a request in a comment requesting I show how Heartland Doll House is assembled. So last weekend when we had a Heartland Doll Tea Party I decided to take some photos as I put everything together. 


The first thing I do is put down the four floors I made.


I then put four walls together in a 't' configuration...



I used clips I got at the Dollar Tree to hold them together and also when you slide all the floors together, they help to hold the walls in place. 


See? You push all the floors in flush with the walls...


Then you have four rooms! One on each side! That's what I love about this Doll House is that you can set it up in the middle of a large room and play with it and then take it all back down and store it in a closet. As a former military brat, that's a big deal to me, to have things 'portable'. I think that's what has kept me from building an actual 'wood' doll house with floors like many people who make doll houses for 18inch dolls. 


This is the view from the top of the Doll House. you may notice I have the floor of the bedroom out a bit from the wall? Well that's cause I put the yellow American Girl bunk bed against the wall and it hold it in to place and this way there is a bit more 'floor space' in the bedroom to play. If that makes sense.



So I hope that answered the question of how it all gets put together!! Better run!

Till Next Time!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment