Saturday, September 30, 2017

New With Tags Our Generation Vespa Goodwill Find for Frann!

Hi Doll Friends!

Maybe you recall when I recently found the Our Generation Scooter at Goodwill for $3.99. Well, at the time, I thought how fun it would be to have two so that dolls could take rides together. Well, low and behold, what did I find recently at Goodwill?


That's right. Another Our Generation Vespa Scooter! This one still even had the tags on it and the packaging from where the helmet came with it! (Trust me, I looked and looked for helmet but no dice!) This one was a bit more spendy than the first one, likely because it still had original tags on it. It was $7.99 which is 75% off the new price at Target. So, still a pretty good deal, eh?


So naturally I consider this one to be Frann Doll's vespa and the first one will be Heather Doll's! What adventures they are going to have on these sweet little scooters!





See? It even came with the original tag! 


Unreal what people give away, right? Why not just take it back to the store? But I am glad they do so I can buy them at good prices and come and show them to you fine people and use them for photos! Win win!

Better run!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment