Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Win Two Upcycled American Girl Doll Ensembles!! A Drawing!

Hi Doll Friends!!

The last two drawings have been so popular that I've decided to do a third! I am not sure if I'll keep doing one a week indefinately but I think I'll do one next week to make it a solid month... Then, going forward, I've decided it'll be a once a month drawing just so I can stay on top of it. How does that sound? 

So for this weeks drawing I am giving away these two upcycled doll ensembles. I wrote about how to make them here and asked in that post if people would think they would make a good drawing give away. Well, two people said they thought they would. I also asked which one they thought they'd like to win more and one person voted one way and the other person the other so.... I decided I'd just make them both the prize for the drawing! You'll receive the little mini dresses and the kerchiefs that match. (Sorry, no shoes included, I need to keep those for my models!) 


How do you enter drawing? Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!! Just like last week, you just go and 'like' the PCR American Doll House Facebook Page and share the post there about the contest on your own Facebook page. That's it, super easy!

 I will draw the name of the contest winner on Sunday September 17, 2017 at  6PMCentral Standard Time.
*Contest only open to people in the United States or APO addresses due to postage costs!!*
(Sorry international readers, I only have so much money to devote to my little blog here)




So go now and enter to win!! Good Luck! 

Have a fantastic week!!
XXOO
Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment