Monday, September 18, 2017

Win Latte's, Plates, Spoons, Tea Pot and Champagne Cups For Your American Girl Doll!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends,

As you know if you read this blog with any frequency, I've been doing doll drawings this month. This is the last weekly drawing of four and, going forward, I plan to do a drawing of some manner of doll item once a month or so. So what is the drawing for this week? 


This week I am doing a drawing for four of the Doll Latte's I made with instructions from American Girl Ideas. Well, sort of... I didn't make the cups like she did, I got these from the Dollar Tree. You will also get the four plates, four spoons and the tea pot that also came in that set. Since I had them on hand and this year is flying by, I figured I'd throw in four champagne cups for New Years or some other fancy party for your dolls. Here is Sorbet, my latest custom, modeling them for you. 


How do you enter drawing? Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!! Just like last week, you just go and 'like' the PCR American Doll House Facebook Page and share the post there about the contest on your own Facebook page. That's it, super easy!

 I will draw the name of the contest winner on Sunday September 24, 2017 at  6PMCentral Standard Time.
*Contest only open to people in the United States or APO addresses due to postage costs!!*
(Sorry international readers, I only have so much money to devote to my little blog here)



That's it! So good luck!
Have a great day!!
XXOO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment