Monday, February 12, 2018

My Collections Posts In Progress

Hi Doll Friends,

I am in the middle of a huge project and got a lot of it done this weekend... But don't have a single one of the posts totally done yet. Haha. So I am here to give you a little preview. I am working on getting my 'My Collection So Far' posts updated. I am nearly through each 'type' of doll with only a few smaller collections and my Our Generation's which is the largest with regards to photographs. I guess there is a reason I haven't updated in a while, it's a lot of work! But work I enjoy...! Just never have as much time for it as I would like. I guess that is the makings of a good hobby though, huh? So, here is a little preview of the collections I've gotten done so far:


My Lotus dolls!


My My Life As Doll Dolls!


My Maru & Friends Dolls!


My Carpatina type Dolls!


My Maplelea Dolls!


My Journey Girls Dolls!


My American Girl Dolls!


My Tolly Tot's Dolls!

And I am not done... But I am getting there... 
Better run! Monday rush time is here!
Have a fantastic week!!
XXOO
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment