Friday, February 16, 2018

My Walmart My Life As Doll Collection... So Far....


Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!

In my continuing series of Collection So Far I got my My Life As Doll collection photographed finally... So... Here they are... There are a few more than there were with my last My Life As Doll Collection post. 


Here's Josh. He was my first My Life As Doll and is my favorite one. Obviously. 





Here is Jon Snow. He didn't start off with freckles and so I am not sure how accurate that is with regards to his 'character' in GOT but... I think he's adorble with them. 






Then we have Brianna. I can't recall if I even wrote about when she came home? She is named after one my nieces. 





Emme is a custom I made...





Samantha Noel is named after some urban nieces... Yes 'some'. She's got each of their first names. 








Here's Jody... I've given up on trying to find the posts associated with them all coming home or you'll never read this post because I'll never finish it! Haha.






Billy was the first boy doll I ever owned that arrived as a boy doll.... I think he's terrific!





Naturally I had to have the both boy dolls when they came out so it wasn't too long after Billy arrived that Jamar came home...





Here's Michelle!





Here's Oliver! He's one of my custom dolls. Obviously.





Here's Angie! (I am not sure why I put her 'given' name on the photo...? Weird... but funny.) 





Here's Bonnie. She's a custom obviously...





Here's Mandy!




And Pastel....!



Aaaaaand.... That's it. Holler if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer!

XXOO
Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment