Friday, February 16, 2018

New Tennis Shoes For Maru & Friends, Carpatina & Just Pretend Dolls From eBay!

Happy Friday Doll Friends!!

I probably shouldn't wish 'day specific' salutations on my blog because I never know what day ya'll are going to read posts. However, this week has been a mighty long one (albeit fast) and so I have to mark the end of it with an appropriate greeting. Right? Hope you're all looking forward to a great weekend too!

Recently, in my eBay shopping research, I ran across some cute tennis shoes for dolls that I'd somehow missed before? Probably because they aren't listed as shoes that fit any dolls that I happen to collect... But I measured some of the doll shoes around the Doll House and found that they were similar in size to a certain brand of doll shoes that are very spartan around here.


My Maru & Friends dolls, Carpatina doll and Just Pretend doll all have about the same size feet but they are the only four in the Doll House with feet that size. They can wear Journey Girl & Espari brand shoes but they are a bit big. Which can be solved by putting a bit of cotton ball or craft pompom into the toe of the shoe and then putting it on the doll... But the only shoes they had that fit correctly was the ones they arrived in. One of them arrived barefoot and the other with shoes that were so old that the soles had fallen off. (Poor dear!) So, they were for all practical purposes, shoeless. It had to be resolved, right? 


I won't lie, when I originally ordered these I did so thinking they'd also fit the Journey Girls and Espari dolls. Sadly, they are just a touch enough too small not to work at all for them. Bummer. But, given that I have four dolls that they do work for, I am not as annoyed as I would've been if they'd been to small for everyone! 


Aren't they adorable?! They come in many different colors and arrive packaged like the green shoes here in a loose plastic mailer from China. It takes a while for them to arrive... A few weeks. Well worth the wait though for such adorable doll shoes at such a great price.


They reall do seem to be pretty good quality too! I mean, for doll shoes anyway. The soles feel realistic enough that you feel like your doll will not only be stylish but also comfortable and ready to go play basketball at any moment! Score! Teehee.





I just think they are so cute! 


Don't they all look so happy in their new shoes?

Better run!
XXOO
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Best Tennis Shoes for Women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are the two beautys in the middle? They are both incredible.

    ReplyDelete