Saturday, March 11, 2017

Sister Friends At Retreat


Greetings Doll Friends!

I am having technical difficulties with Blogger and so am having a hard time getting text to upload to this post!! So I am trying a trick here to at least explain why there is not much written here! 

**3/13/17Update, I guess I didn't really explain anything did I? The problem I was/am having is that anything I'd 'write' in the blogger app would immediately make it shut down. That's been happening for weeks and I had just learned to roll with it. But then I had like five posts that I couldn't get to even load the photos. So annoying! Finally for whatever reason, it fixed itself?**

As you may recall, last weekend I went to a Women's Retreat for church. We had such a great time and one of the best parts were the little chats we got into with one another late into the night... We talked about the Bible but also our lives and laughed and cried together. It was lovely. So I wanted to re-create a small bit of that sisterhood here in this post. Here we have Frann Doll, Heather Doll and Jenn Doll all chatting late into the evening while they drink coffee and have yummy pastries. 

What is your favorite thing to do when you get together with your sister-friends? 

Better run! I'll hope to get my technical issues figured out soon and come back and write a more proper posting!

Till next time!
XXOO
Heather 
























2 comments: