Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Gift of Coffee Syrup For Heather Doll From Jenn Doll!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

As I mentioned in my post about Women's Retreat, I had a great weekend of fellowship with some sisters from Church. One of these friends is named Jenn and she brought me a gift! I had to show it here because it was doll sized and for coffee! Two of my favorite things! She knows me so well. 


It was actually a five pack of different flavors but I just used one for the photos... Look how perfectly sized the bottles are. I plan to keep all of them once I consume the yummy syrup in them! 


Jenn Doll brought it over in one of the new tote bags I got recently along with her Bible and notebook from church. 


"Oh Jenn Doll! You really didn't need to do that!!" said Heather Doll...


"But I am so glad you did!!" 


"It looks so yummy! I've never had this flavor before!"


"It's going to make our coffee so delish!"


"Thanks so much my friend!!" 


Jenn and Heather decided they couldn't keep the yummy syrup all to themselves! They called Frann Doll and asked her to come over for coffee and Bible Study! Stay tuned to the next posting for when she comes over for coffee and good conversation! 

Better run for now!
Till next time!
XXOO
Heather 








1 comment: