Monday, June 20, 2016

A Doppelganger Doll For Milo Yiannopoulos!

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

As you may know, I love making doppelganger dolls for significant people in my life. I make them of friends, family and people I admire in the public arena... I'll have to do a posting of all my dopplegangers with photos of who they are made to emulate at some point maybe. Well, one of my favorite journalists and media pundits is Milo Yiannopoulos. I would go into my reasoning for admiring him so much but I don't want to get too political here in my little doll blog. You can check him out and see what he's all about... You'll love him too I am sure of it because he is fabulous! He is the second media pundit doll I've made. The other I've already posted about is Lauren Southern who is also an amazing young woman making her voice known in the world. She and Milo aren't even from the United States but they are fighting harder for the USA than many who live here... So, I love and pray for them both. 



Here he is! Milo always wears pearls on his wrist and he has a fabulous diamond tennis bracelet too... I need to try and find better of both. He also wears two or three crosses at any given time and I plan to make him a few of those necklaces too at some point... But I am happy with him for now. Milo was made by using a Creatology Zoey Doll rewigged with a blonde boy wig. 


This is the real Milo. See? Fabulous. 





I think I did pretty good... I'll keep adding touches as I find them. 


By way, I bought his jacket and jeans as part of an Espari set... I literally bought the set just for those two items (well, and the little t-shirt with doggie on it is pretty awesome too!). The clothes fit really well despite the fact that Creatology dolls are 17inches tall and Espari dolls are 18inches. They look perfect on Milo!


Here is the set I used.



Better run...
Till next time!
XXOO
Heather




2 comments:

  1. You did good job for create Milo doll. I alreay searched for him thanks to your Facebook. Only with rewigging him, the perfectly new doll was created.

    ReplyDelete