Friday, January 3, 2014

Two Fancy Party Dresses for American Girl Doll Upcycled from Girls Clothing

A couple of my first upcycled items. Was just making up how to do it as I went along. Fancy doll dresses upcycled from children's clothing.

Here is one of my favorites! I wanted to save as much of the pretty beadwork as possible.



I got the top at Goodwill on the 99cent sale or I'd have never had will to cut up but I am happy with how it turned out. Hand stitched all of these two.


Dress on far left upcycled from girls dress. (Denim skirts on other two are upcycled pant leg bottoms!)






Original dress in 3T. 

Upcycled doll clothes rock! 

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time I hope!

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Alice Bridal

    ReplyDelete