Sunday, October 18, 2015

Another Adora 18" Doll Comes Home To Doll House

Greetings and Salutations Doll Friends!!

So... If you read my blog regularly, you will know I recently got an Adora 18" Doll from eBay second hand for a really good price. I was so impressed with her quality... I've also mentioned that I have watch lists on eBay to keep me alterted to the higher end dolls I really like being listed at a particularly good price.

Well... This seller listed several brand new ones at an amazing price! They were new in boxes but the boxes were damaged. What do I care about the box? It was $29.99 with free shipping! Had to happen! I had really wanted to get this one for a while...!

 

Isn't she gorgeous! I named her S Kim!



She did look a bit forlorn in her box but she was fine.


I am short on time and so I am going to let a pictures tell the story. I took photos of the box to show you....























Gorgeous!!


She had a couple of rubs on her forehead but... People have little flaws too. I love her all the more.



And she's out of the box!! (Hi Mommy And Gracie!! ❤️)




Her outfit is top notch! I've never been involved with the Girl Scouts but think it will make a great costume for Halloween in years to come for any of the dolls who need one!










***Nude Doll Photo Warning!!***
















The newer Adora Dolls are designed a bit differently but I love the ones I have. They are very heavy and you can tell very well made just by picking them up!




Sorry not much commentary here but... Short on time! Moving is a lot of work!


She loved getting to try on the cheerleader outfit!


And Dakota loved trying on the Girl Scout uniform!

That's it for now Doll Friends!
Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment