Sunday, October 18, 2015

Farley, My Vintage Life Of Faith 18inch Doll Thrift Shop Find

Greetings Doll Friends!!

Totally stoked!! I found this beautiful Life of Faith Doll at Goodwill for $5.99!! I've always wanted one but you can't touch them on eBay for les than $100! She is gorgeous!


She was in her original meet dress and its in great shape considering its age!


She is such a pretty doll! They were designed to be able to pray. I love love love her!


She came in her beautiful lace slip and bloomers. Her outfit alone would probably sell for more than I paid for her, on eBay. 


She was kind of a mess when I found her. Her face was pretty dirty and she had a lot of marks on her face, arms, legs and body.


A little dirt never scared me though and I love to bring a doll back from the Toybox Battleground into her former beauty.



Here is where her Goodwill sticker was. I pulled it off the moment I got in the car...



***NUDE DOLL PHOTO WARNING!!**









Review commencing soon... You've been warned!!










She has a very sturdy, well made vinyl body in great shape for a nearly 20 year old doll.



Here are her neck markings.




She is so interesting, she even has a detailed collarbone. Neat.


She has been well loved!




She did have one flaw on her eye, a little ding in the glass. Still, she is beautiful and I am so happy to have her!





All cleaned up. Her hair was a mess but I worked it out very slowly and methodically and since it is such nice quality hair, it came out pretty well.


So pretty!



I love that she can do worship!


And pray. So sweet.



I named her Farley. 


That's it for now doll friends!!
XXOO 

















3 comments:

  1. Oh how love Ms Farley!! Just like Jesus does with us.....He takes our dirty sins, washes us white as snow and make us brand new!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic price! I paid $100 US for each of my Life of Faith dolls. Maybe more...I can't remember. I love these dolls too. I have Elsie Dinsmore and Kathleen. They are on my windowseat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would anyone like to sell their life of faith doll?

    ReplyDelete