Saturday, October 10, 2015

Famosa Nancy Snow White Doll

Greetings Doll Friends!

I've wanted her ever so long... A dark haired Nancy. I fell in love with these dolls with my first Nancy dolls. I've had this beauty on my eBay watch list for a long time but she was always $40 and just never seemed to get purchased. Then... Amazon Prime. I found her for like $25!! With no shipping charges! I was weak! I gave in! She was on her way almost immediately. Amazon Prime could be dangerous.


I am not going to do a full review here because there is a smashing one of her already by the Toy Box Philosopher. I couldn't add anything to that amazing review. She even switched the heads!! She is a genius!


Top of box says Nancy. 


Comes with a funny little wolf whom I gave to my daughter because she thinks he is cute.


I unboxed her and just had to run outside to take some photos of her in good light!


Isn't she beautiful?!


I love her! Her shoes are awesome!


I love the little highlights in her hair. She is such a pretty doll. 


I just couldn't stop photographing her. 


I named her Camille, after my husbands cousin whom she favors quite a lot. She was a model! One that got paid to travel and was in real magazines model! So, it means I think this doll is very pretty. 


Here she is with some of my other recent doll treasures. I have gone a little nuts. Trying to distract myself from the stress of this move has ended up in DollaPaloosa! I can't wait to get moved so I can photograph them all properly in the doll house. As it is I am trying to formulate a plan to incorporate them, at least some of them, into a business... More on that soon... Maybe...


Here she is with the wolf and one of daughters pet shops.


And after she swapped clothes with my other recently aquired Nancy. Whom I got for $3.99 at Goodwill!! Score! She is slated to be re-wigged with a rainbow wig. I haven't been able to cut off that gorgeous hair yet though! Maybe when I get my other two Famosa Nancy's back I will feel better about it...?


Here she as she came home. They are such pretty dolls.


Well, that's it for now Doll Friends!
Till next time!
XXOO

















No comments:

Post a Comment