Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mystery 18inch Doll Joins Doll House

Greeting Doll Friends,

Before we started moving and packed nearly every single thing we owned... Back in July... I got a mystery doll. It is supposed to be a girl doll but I decided it was a boy from minute one. He is the one in the middle here. It's the only photo I took of him before I packed him away. Have any of you ever seen him before? I'd give you more information but like I say, he's packed. 


He has long black hair that I've decided I am going to leave long because I think he looks just like a native american boy I went to high school with that had a long braid down his back. I love the "Leather Jacket" I got for him from a garage sale too. It's a Build a Bear one and the sleeves are a bit short on that and the Nebraska jacket David is wearing but I love how they look anyway. Can't wait to get my dolls out of storage so I can review him properly. For now though, isn't he super? 

That's it for now Doll Friends!
Till next time!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment